Do you have any close friends or family members who didn't make the bridal party list, but you still would love them to be apart of your special day? Why not ask them to help with something special either on your wedding day or in the preparation process so they can still be involved?
Here Are Some examples...
Wedding Day Tasks:
1. ask them to do a reading at your ceremony
2. maybe they could even officiate your wedding
3. they could serve as a greeter at the ceremony and hand out programs
4. maybe you have a friend or relative that can sing at your ceremony or reception
1. they can accompany you when trying on wedding dresses
2. they can help with either favor or invitation assembly
3. maybe they have ideas of places to hold your reception